As sure as the sun will rise, students will start to get visions of lakes, barbecues, and sleeping in past noon as the weather gets warmer and the school year comes to a close. Seniors have already been through the admissions process and now juniors start their search for the school that's best for them. Andrew S., a junior from Renton, Wash., wants to know the best things to do over the summer to get a leg up in the college admissions race.
Videos of The Week
University of Wisconsin - La Crosse (Video Tour)Watch University of Wisconsin - La Crosse! They are ranked the #3 Public Midwest... Watch the video here.
UCSD Sorority Study Break (Student Submitted)UCSD's Kappa Kappa Gamma and Kappa Alpha Theta Sororities taking a study break.Watch the video here.
Bungee Jumping (Student Submitted)Some brave students from Stanford in a trip to Quito . Watch the video here.
Cal Tech (Video Tour)Check out this amazing video tour of California Institute of Technology. Watch the video here.
25 February 2014 14:44
When teachers ask children what they want to be when they go up, many respond with some sort of field related to animals. Now you're in college and living out your childhood dream, training in a...
- 14 February 2014 15:09 College students: don't be a poster child for Identity Theft
- 11 February 2014 14:41 The College Process: how early Is too early?
- 05 February 2014 14:36 Highlighting Kennesaw State University
- 30 January 2014 15:04 Surviving college: what every freshman should know stepping onto campus
12 February 2014 14:31
Initiating the college search in the spring of the junior year: Preparing for the college search One of the most important things in this initial college search process is to figure out your...
- 21 November 2013 14:27 Finalizing your college search: Fall of your senior year
- 23 October 2013 14:11 8 tips to boost your college application resume
- 25 June 2013 14:21 Beyond the admissions speak: what to do at a prospective college?
- 08 February 2013 14:54 Getting into college - how big of a part does your GPA play in getting accepted?
10 July 2013 14:09
From College News - Federally-subsidized loan rates will increase for next year’s amounts Interest rates on government-subsidized Stafford student loans doubled on July 1 from 3.4% to 6.8%,...
- 07 June 2013 13:42 Advantages to applying for weird scholarships
- 18 February 2013 15:29 Preparing for your student loan debt
- 18 December 2012 19:38 7 great ways to help with college tuition costs
- 19 November 2012 15:48 Earning academic scholarships on more than just good grades
27 January 2014 14:37
Last week, I lectured to approximately one hundred student-athletes and coaches at The Leadership Program at The University Of Delaware. This is a wonderful institution with a great sense of...
- 06 January 2014 14:32 BCS Championship tonight -- who do you got??
- 19 December 2013 18:16 Palm Beach County selected as the host for the NCAA Women’s Soccer National Championship
- 30 October 2013 13:42 The pros and cons of paying college athletes
- 04 September 2013 13:47 U-Michigan to receive $200 million from Miami Dolphins owner Stephen M. Ross
29 January 2014 14:43
Once students and their families have their loans set up and classes have started, they need to track their spending, keep records of their monthly expenses and try to keep their costs down...
- 08 November 2013 14:42 It's not too early to create your image by networking
- 28 June 2013 14:38 Unemployment situation gets better: Good news for Millennials
- 04 June 2013 14:27 A unique idea - memes and coupons in one app
- 25 February 2013 15:53 Dying to belong: the dangers of hazing
03 March 2014 14:20
From College News - Internships are the stepping stones to success The Kane Show-WIHT HOT 99.5 – Washington DC, Baltimore, Tampa, Cincinnati, Louisville and Memphis. Recent surveys indicate...
- 13 February 2014 15:07 Fulfilling careers that a Liberal Arts degree will get you into
- 06 February 2014 14:27 4 tips to career success after college
- 17 January 2014 14:59 Which medical careers will pay you a minimum of $75,000 per year?
- 13 January 2014 14:30 Least stressful jobs with great career potential
13 September 2012 14:05
From College News - The Chicago Teacher’s Strike is well into its third day and with failed negotiations happening day after day, leaving 350,000 students shut out of class, the idea that...
- 15 June 2010 13:58 Rep. Bob Etheridge assaults student on camera, apologizes
- 10 May 2010 14:17 Kagan Supreme Court: The arguments for—and against
- 03 May 2010 09:33 University of Arizona president writes letter on immigration law
- 23 April 2010 10:12 Obama administration facelift of Title IX sparks praise, protests
04 March 2014 14:18
From College News - Bodies and unmarked graves found during the University of Mississippi's expansion plan The University of Mississippi Medical Center recently stumbled upon a chilling...
- 22 February 2013 14:35 PS4 announced, is basically just a Wii U
- 12 October 2012 13:34 5 fun (and inexpensive) Halloween costumes for college students
- 24 September 2012 13:58 Thinking outside of the box - interesting degrees to complete at college
- 22 August 2012 13:57 Princeton Review ranks top party schools and “stone-cold sober” schools
22 March 2011 14:12
In a just signed agreement, eduLaunchpad.com and YOUniversityTV.com have joined forces to give college-bound students the best possible information for making decisions. Chicago, IL (Vocus/PRWEB)...
Latest Group Wall Posts
Please login to view and manage your EduFavs.
YOUniversityTV is your #1 stop during your college selection process.
With over 3,000 exclusive college and career related videos, we are the experts here to help you find out what colleges and careers are really like!
Request additional information from the schools you want to learn more about to see if they are the right school for you.