Whether you’re Android or iOS, everyone needs a few good accessories if they want the most out of their smartphone. That could mean grabbing a solid pair of wireless headphones for those iPhone 7 owners, an external battery pack for those long trips around town, or maybe you have a Samsung phone (please, for your own safety, not the Note 7) and want to try out VR.
Well, the good news is if you spend the time hunting, Amazon has some pretty killer deals on all of these accessories. The other good news? We’ve already done the hunting for you. Take a look below to find some of the best smartphone accessory deals Amazon has to offer.
- RAVPower 6700mAh External Battery Pack ($11.99, SAVE $58) Even if you’re not still playing Pokemon GO, an external battery is, in my opinion, a must-have companion. Untether yourself from walls and never worry about a dead phone battery while you’re out and about again.
- Karakao Dual USB Car Charger ($9.99, SAVE $89.01) Alternatively, if you’re a regular commuter to work, grab a car charger to top off your phone before or after work.
- Fritesla 5400mAh Battery Case for iPhone 6s ($18.99, SAVE $131.01) You can also keep your phone powered up as long as you don’t mind adding a little bulk to your phone with something like this battery case from Fritesla.
- AmazonBasics Lightning to USB Cable, 3 Feet ($5.99) Please don’t spend $19 on a lightning cable direct from Apple.
- Micro-USB Cables, 2-pack ($8.49, SAVE $14.50$) While USB-C is turning into all the rage, most Android phones still use micro-USB. Might as well stock up on this two pack while the price is as low as it is.
Photos and Music
- Anker Phone Camera Lens Kit ($11.89, SAVE $8.10) Step up your selfie game and kit out your phone with one of these attachment lenses from Anker. Don’t trust a filter to do the work a lens was meant to.
- OontZ Angle 3 Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker ($27.99, SAVE $72) Heading to the beach, a camping trip in the woods, or just want to fill your room with tunes? This affordable Bluetooth speaker should do the trick.
- Anker Selfie Stick ($11.99, SAVE $38) C’mon. You know you want it.
- Samsung Gear VR (original) ($59.99, SAVE $40) Virtual reality powered by your phone. It won’t look as impressive as PSVR or the Vive, but those don’t cost $60 either. This isn’t the most recent version, though. For that, you’ll need to head here and spend an extra $40.
- Pebble Time Smartwatch ($89.50, SAVE $60.49) Still our pick for the best bang for you buck when it comes to the best smartwatches, the Time is intuitive, slick, and has a battery that’ll last days instead of hours.
We’ve scoured the web to find you the best deals on good products. Nick Schmiedicker, Reviewed.com
If you enjoy the content please Share it and Follow Us through social media! As well as leaving a Comment, an Upvote & your Reactions down below!