Answer these 6 questions and find out what matters most in life to you.
It’s Friday Night, What are you doing?
- Watching a movie or playing games with family or friends
- Getting a table at the club and party the night away
- Working on my next project or researching new ideas.
- At home rearranging or cleaning the house
- Giving a helping hand to people or kids in need
- With my book club or community group
You Have 10 Days Off, Where Do You Go?
- Fighting poverty in Africa
- Take a trip with my loved ones
- Go on a Mission trip
- I don’t know, throw a dart at a map and just go with it
- All-inclusive resort
You Are In A Group Project, What Role Do You Take?
- Peace Keeper
Pick A Color
You Are New To A School Or Workplace, You?
- Find it easy making friends
- Focus on your task at hand
- Freak out
- Find a group of people that align with your values
- Crack a joke
- Let things come to you
Describe Your Optimal Posse?
- Whoever is out partying with me
- People that understand me and know the things i like
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Zuckerberg
- Doesn’t Matter, Everyone needs a friend
- People that have similar core values
- My Mother, and all my friends from kindergarden