Fall is one of my favorite seasons. I love everything about it from the cool, crisp air, to all of the scary movies that come on during the month of October. I love that the leaves are starting to change color and cover the ground with many different colors; it is always so pretty to see. I always say that the trees are showing us how lovely it is to let the dead things go when the leaves fall and change colors. With it being fall I have came up with a new bucket list that I want to try with my son and with my fiance.
Fall Bucket List:
1. Go to a pumpkin patch. (My son will absolutely love this.)
2. Drink hot apple cider (I have never tasted it before but I hear so many people raving about it)
3. Binge watch all of the scary movies that are going to FX
4. Go to a haunted house.
5. Go on a haunted hayride.
6. Carve a pumpkin with my son.
7. Sit outside and make smores
I hope that I am able to complete everything that I have on my bucket list for the fall or the month of October. Do you have a fall bucket list?