No one is perfect and we all have moments when we give up. You should not feel like the only one that goes through this. The reasons down below is why you’re giving up hope.
1) Waiting too long: Most of us don’t have patience. Due to a lack of patience, we give up on hope. It could happen in various situations. For example, waiting on a new car you wanted, following your dreams, or waiting on a gift promised to you.
2) You get your hopes up for nothing: Nothing motivates you more to give up than having your hopes up for something special and it fails. Especially if this happens to you too often. Sometimes you may ask yourself “why me?”
3) Keep Failing: Maybe you’ve worked hard to meet a goal but it keeps failing. You rearrange everything to the best of your ability. It just seems like nothing is working.
4) No one believes in you: Sometimes all you need is someone who believes in you. It can change anyone perspective. It doesn’t matter if it’s a small or large group of people. If no one believes in you this can give you false hopes on pursuing your brilliant master plan.
5) Self-Doubt: Sometimes we are our own dream killer. Doubting ourselves can most definitely kill our hopes and bring them down.
Never let any of your downfalls make you give up hope. Stay strong everything you hope for will come to life. All it takes is patience. Don’t forget that. What are other reasons why you gave up hope in the past or recently?