Carrots have an insane amount of vitamin A in the form of beta-carotene. Beta-carotene is a powerful antioxidant that prevents cells from degenerating, helps to slow aging, and maintain a youthful appearance.
- Improve your skin tone and colour with carrots. The beta-carotene in carrots is turned into vitamin A, infusing your skin with a healthy glow
- Applied externally, a mask made from grated carrots or carrot juice can give your face an instant glow
- You can apply carrot juice to affected areas twice a day to lessen scars
- The potassium acts like a moisturiser and also reduces the appearance of skin blemishes
- If you suffer from oily skin, a glass of carrot juice every day can help
- It detoxifies your body and prevents acne breakout