5 ingredient Recipe- Pizza Chicken Roll Up
5 ingredient recipes were made to make your life in the kitchen simple, and fairly error free. Today we are making this delicious pizza chicken roll up that will satisfy your taste buds and your stomach.
- 4 chicken Breasts Halved (Boneless, skinless)
- 12 pepperoni slices
- 8 oz (1 cup) of shredded mozzarela
- 1 can of pizza sauce
- Olive oil for greasing
- Preheat oven at 375°F
- Pound chicken so that it flattens and easy to roll up.
- One chicken is flatten, add 3 pieces of peperoni and 2 Tbsp of mozzarella (1/8 cup)
- Roll up each chicken tightly and secure if needed with toothpicks
- Place in oven safe pan that is lightly greased. Cover the roll ups with pizza sauce
- Bake for 30 minutes and/or until your chicken is no longer pink
- For a nice gratin pizza roll up, add remaining cheese on top of Roll ups and broil for 1-2 minutes. Keep an eye on it as your pizza roll ups can go from heavenly to trash in a few seconds.
Nutritional Facts- 1 Roll Up
- Calories: 322 Calories
- Fat: 12g
- Carbohydrate: 7g
- Protein: 44g
- Sodium: 210
If you enjoy the content please Share it and Follow Us through social media! As well as leaving a Comment,an Upvote & your Reactions down below!