Anastasia Gold Bar Eyeshadow ($12.00 for 0.059 oz.) is a muted, medium gold with subtle, warm undertones and a frosted sheen. It’s almost like a “cool-toned” gold without being green-tinged. The texture was slightly dry in the pan, so there was a bit of dustiness to the eyeshadow, but it applied with good coverage and didn’t sheer out too readily, while it still blended out nicely along the edges. It didn’t start to fade until after seven and a half hours of wear.
- Urban Decay Crown (LE, $19.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- MAC Heaven Loves You (LE, $21.00) is more shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- theBalm D1 (LE, $16.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Marc Jacobs Beauty The Siren #4 (LE, ) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- NARS Goldfinger (P, $25.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- theBalm #40 (P, $6.50) is darker (90% similar).
- MAC My Fantasy (LE, $16.00) is darker (90% similar).
- bareMinerals Standing O (P, ) is cooler (90% similar).
- Make Up For Ever ME406 Golden (P, $21.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Tarina Tarantino Mr. Gold (P, ) is darker (90% similar).
Anastasia Eyeshadow Gold Bar
Anastasia Eyeshadow $12.00/0.06
If you enjoy the content please Share it and Follow Us through social media! As well as leaving a Comment, an Upvote & your Reactions down below!