As sure as the sun will rise, students will start to get visions of lakes, barbecues, and sleeping in past noon as the weather gets warmer and the school year comes to a close. Seniors have already been through the admissions process and now juniors start their search for the school that's best for them. Andrew S., a junior from Renton, Wash., wants to know the best things to do over the summer to get a leg up in the college admissions race.
Videos of The Week
Thomas College (Video Tour)Watch Chloe visit the school-spirited campus of Thomas College in Maine! Watch the video here.
UCSD Sorority Study Break (Student Submitted)UCSD's Kappa Kappa Gamma and Kappa Alpha Theta Sororities taking a study break before finals.Watch the video here.
Bungee Jumping (Student Submitted)Some brave students from Stanford in a trip to Quito . Watch the video here.
Cal Tech (Video Tour)Check out this amazing video tour of California Institute of Technology. Watch the video here.
23 May 2013 18:55
In an effort to further enhance the quality of education being imparted to the students of the University, the Board of Examinations and Assessments of Nixon University announced changes to the...
- 22 May 2013 14:18 School does pay off in the end
- 20 May 2013 13:46 Dissertation advice for college graduates – 7 tips
- 17 May 2013 14:44 Educational games ensure top learning
- 15 May 2013 14:47 Benefits of sample essays for students
08 February 2013 14:54
GPA is one of the major things that schools look at when reviewing applications for admission. According to a National Association of College Admission Counselors (NACAC) 2011 Survey, grades in...
- 05 February 2013 14:50 Guidelines for mastering the SAT
- 04 February 2013 18:47 How to deal with college application rejection
- 14 November 2012 15:15 Enrolling in college can be a breeze by following these guidelines
- 02 November 2012 18:23 College admissions: the importance of first impressions
07 June 2013 13:42
It is an undeniable fact, college can be extremely expensive and for people who aren't in the 1% you can expect your wallet to take a major hit. But what if I told you that it didn't have to be...
- 18 February 2013 15:29 Preparing for your student loan debt
- 18 December 2012 19:38 7 great ways to help with college tuition costs
- 19 November 2012 15:48 Earning academic scholarships on more than just good grades
- 07 November 2012 15:22 Military Financial Aid
12 April 2013 15:30
From College News - 23 million people tuned in to the championship game March Madness has always been, and always will be, a cash cow for whichever network has the rights to broadcast the action...
- 10 October 2012 14:40 Best colleges for tailgating
- 08 October 2012 20:58 Getting the most out of your college's sports
- 20 February 2012 15:45 It is important to weigh options when considering athletic scholarships for college
- 19 January 2012 14:36 Joining a gym: college student skinny on dumbbells
04 June 2013 14:27
Junaroo is an app where users get rewards for texting. It gives users the ability to create their own image-based messages whether using an image from the app or one from their phone, and...
31 May 2013 14:13
Nobody wants to be unemployed. There is hope, though. The article below has information that can help you re-enter today's workforce. If you are looking for a job, the most important thing to...
- 21 March 2013 13:35 College majors that lead to careers in the green sector
- 19 March 2013 14:06 Top 5 Nonprofit sector careers
- 01 March 2013 15:40 How to get a job with your Liberal Arts degree
- 31 January 2013 14:06 Video Hire to the rescue
13 September 2012 14:05
From College News - The Chicago Teacher’s Strike is well into its third day and with failed negotiations happening day after day, leaving 350,000 students shut out of class, the idea that...
- 15 June 2010 13:58 Rep. Bob Etheridge assaults student on camera, apologizes
- 10 May 2010 14:17 Kagan Supreme Court: The arguments for—and against
- 03 May 2010 09:33 University of Arizona president writes letter on immigration law
- 23 April 2010 10:12 Obama administration facelift of Title IX sparks praise, protests
22 February 2013 14:35
From College News - Sony's new console is pretty much a big ripoff Sony announced the arrival of the PS4 today, the official follow-up to the company's Play Staion 3. The PS4 is heavily focused...
- 12 October 2012 13:34 5 fun (and inexpensive) Halloween costumes for college students
- 24 September 2012 13:58 Thinking outside of the box - interesting degrees to complete at college
- 22 August 2012 13:57 Princeton Review ranks top party schools and “stone-cold sober” schools
- 25 July 2012 18:10 Noodle: the Google of college search
22 March 2011 14:12
In a just signed agreement, eduLaunchpad.com and YOUniversityTV.com have joined forces to give college-bound students the best possible information for making decisions. Chicago, IL (Vocus/PRWEB)...
Latest Group Wall Posts
Please login to view and manage your EduFavs.
YOUniversityTV is your #1 stop during your college selection process.
With over 3,000 exclusive college and career related videos, we are the experts here to help you find out what colleges and careers are really like!
Request additional information from the schools you want to learn more about to see if they are the right school for you.