The University of La Verne is a private not-for-profit university located in La Verne, California
University of La Verne was founded in 1891, the university is composed of the College of Arts & Sciences, College of Business & Public Management, College of Education and Organizational Leadership, College of Law, and a Regional Campus Administration that oversees seven regional campuses. It awards both undergraduate and graduate degrees. Many of their classes are taught at smaller campuses throughout the greater Los Angeles area.
La Verne Online offers select programs through online coursework and some programs offer student choice on whether to take a class on campus or online; some of the programs which participate are:
- Graduate Degree Programs
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science in Leadership and Management (MSLM)
- Professional Development Courses for Educators
- Doctor in Public Administration
- Doctor of Organizational Leadership, Ed.D.
- Master of Science in Gerontology
- Master in Health Administration
- Master in Counseling Marriage & Family Therapy
- Doctorate in Psychology Clinical Psychology
- Undergraduate Degree Programs
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Management
- Bachelor of Science in Public Administration
- General Education Course Offerings
The Elvin and Betty Wilson Library—La Verne’s main library—contains over 193,000 volumes and access to over 70 academic databases.